- Quality: We believe in providing quality. We want your experience with us to be full of positive memories, from the time you book to the time you leave for home. We love corners, why cut any
- Personal: Every traveler is different and has different needs. We deliver custom FIT tours and custom group tours so that your client gets the luxury vacation they’re looking for.
- Integrity: What you see is what you get. You will not find asterisks all over our page leading you to extensive fine print. We mean what we say and we say what we mean.
- Local: We believe in having local contacts on the ground. For that reason we have people in both US and Spain who are available to provide flexibility in your client’s trip.
- First Hand Knowledge: We don’t sell you trips to places we’ve seen on a postcard, or at a travel trade show. We’ve played/slept/eaten there. And we have a few polos and hats to prove it.
Born in Sevilla, Spain, Jesus has a passion for luxury travel and marketing. He received his BS in Business Admin by USF, CA & MBA by EAE Barcelona and is a 3-time successful entrepreneur. Being a long time resident of the US, he understands the level of service the American luxury traveler expects. He is a firm believer in exceeding expectations to wow your customers. Because he is local, he is also integrated in the North American travel industry, which enables him to clearly understand the needs of the North American travel advisor.
Luis de Miñon
Born in Sevilla, Spain, Luis has a passion for luxury travel and customer service. He received his BS in Business Admin from UNC Charlotte, NC and is a 3-time successful entrepreneur. He runs our Spain office and supervises ground operations. Prior to becoming an entrepreneur, he had a long and successful career in wealth management. This experience enabled him to create an extensive network of connections, which is a huge advantage when inside access is necessary for your clients.
What Makes Us Unique
- We only sell through you, the travel advisor. With our inside knowledge of Spain and Portugal and your inside knowledge of your clients’ needs, we can work together to create a luxury experience for your clients.
- Extensive Custom Documents: We prepare handcrafted, picture-filled, multi-page documents branded with your agency’s logo and information.
- Ability to create quotes in NET US dollars.
- US based credit card processing (free of charge and free of international fees)
- Flexibility and Ability to Respond When on the Ground: Sometimes people change their minds once they’ve arrived. We can handle their changes seamlessly from our Spain office. (For example, redoing an entire 10-day El Camino itinerary after the first day’s hike.)
- Inside Access: With both owners born and raised in Spain, we frequently are able to leverage our relationships.
- Tour Direction: All our tours are guided by professional, bilingual tour directors who will not only translate for you at all times, but also drive you and solve any issues along the way. Your tour director will always be nearby in case you need anything.
- Simple, Personalized Booking Process: You receive an assigned agent to walk you through the entire process, working with you to create the perfect package for your client, modifying it as needed. During the trip, you will receive email updates about how your client’s trip is going. And the Friday after the trip is complete, we send your commission check from our US office.
The Client Is The VIP
From the minute your client signs up and pays the deposit we will be hard and fast at work confirming all the components of the tour. We’ll send a welcome kit with destination and tour information, including a picture of the guide so your client will recognize them, a gift “from you” that the client will receive at the destination, and a personalized photo book “from you” with sites the client will see on their trip. We will be in touch with you again some time before your client’s trip so you can give us the flight information since we don’t handle that part, so that we are ready for them when they arrive. We will pick your client up at the airport and drive them to their hotel(s), golf, activities, meals, and so forth. Our Spanish and American staff will be there to assist with anything they need. See, we don’t just sell tours, we do the tours.Contact Us