- Quality: We believe in providing quality even if that increases the prices of our tours. We want your experience with us to be full of positive memories, from the time you book to the time you leave for home. We love corners, why cut any?
- Personal: We have designed our tours to be small, 4 people (6 in the Elite Tour), and personable because we believe you are our guest, not just 10 digits on a plastic card. That’s why all our tours are guided: because you are our guest and we don’t believe in just giving you the keys to a car and letting you loose, so we can go find more customers. We’d rather make sure personally that you are having a fantastic time.
- Integrity: What you see is what you get. You will not find asterisks all over our page leading you to extensive fine print. We mean what we say and we say what we mean.
- Local: We believe in having local relationships and accountability with both our customers and our suppliers. For that reason we set up two companies one based in the US and one based in Spain. It’s more work but we think it’s important to you.
- First Hand Knowledge: We don’t sell you trips to places we’ve seen on a postcard, or at a travel trade show. We’ve played/slept/eaten there. And we have a few polos and hats to prove it.
Both born in Spain, both educated in the US, one residing in the US and the other in Spain, both members of hig-end private country clubs, our co-founders understand business in both countries. Titanium Tours is their second business venture dealing with both the US and Spain. Although in a completely different market Jesus and Luis have been very successful in their previous company, Bebe Innova, all thanks to their obsession with quality and personable service. They were able to penetrate a very crowded market and rise to the top 4 companies by giving superior service to their customers and by treating their employees lavishly. This philosophy is also the back bone of the values and modus operandi of Titanium Tours.Contact Us
You are our guest. Would you just leave the keys to your car and a map to a guest of yours? We think not. That’s why all our tours are guided. They are guided by professional, bilingual tour directors who will not only translate for you at all times, but also drive you and solve any issues along the way. Your tour director will always be near by in case you need anything.Contact Us
From the minute you sign-up and pay your deposit we will be hard and fast at work confirming all the components of your tour and we’ll be sending you a welcome kit with destination and tour information. We will be in touch with you again some time before your trip so you can give us your flight information since we don’t handle that part, so that we are ready for you when you arrive. We will pick you up at the airport and drive you to your hotel(s), golf, activities, meals, and so forth. Our Spanish and American staff will be there to assist you with anything in your package. See, we don’t just sell tours, we do the tours.Contact Us